Did you know your business can benefit from quality content in the following ways?
- More visibility in search results with content that ranks for the keywords your customers are using.
- More e-mail subscribers and business leads by using content as a lead generation tool.
- Attracting the right kind of audience which is more likely to buy your products.
A survey by Content Marketing Institute found 83% of B2B businesses use content marketing.
83% can’t be wrong.
Content marketing simply means creating content in the niche you have products to sell which will attract an audience interested in reading that content, and then when they begin to trust and like your brand you can ask them to buy your products.
The idea is people are more likely to buy from brands they trust and know rather than buying from complete strangers.
This, in brief, is why you need an expert content marketer, like me, for your business.
I’ll be happy to work with you as a freelance writer, ghostwriter, or copywriter.
I’ve been working in this industry since 2011. In this time I
- obtained a certification in creative writing, after graduating from university;
- landed a job of content writer in an SEO firm through one of my blogs;
- published a number of guest posts on journals like The Huffington Post, Life Hacker, and Problogger; and
- wrote a book Concision: A No-Grammar Guide to Good Writing. (The PDF version of which you can download for free by subscribing to the mailing list. If you don’t want to do that and are interested in hiring me, get in touch and I’ll e-mail you a copy.)
Some of the things you can expect after hiring me:
- Flawless copy. All the facts I’ll mention will be backed up by relevant data.
- No grammatical, spelling, or punctuation mistakes.
- Delivery before the deadline.
- Unlimited revisions. Having said that I’ve been asked to revise in less than 5% of all the writings I’ve done.
The topics I can write about include, but are not limited to, the following:
- content marketing
- conversion optimization
- e-mail marketing
- search engine optimization
- social media
- working from home
You can e-mail me on email@example.com or use the contact form.